07-02-2010, 01:12
I always listen to music while in front of my computer, like right now. Otherwise I read. I love to go to a local coffee shop and listen to podcasts on my iPod while I drink coffee. I do that once or twice a week.
|
What do whilst listening to music?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
What do whilst listening to music? - by gryphon - 06-02-2010, 23:57
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Why is this in my music collection? | CMB1888 | 6 | 3,669 |
03-12-2025, 05:06 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|
| Happy Birthday Music Head | CRAZY-HORSE | 2 | 1,273 |
24-10-2025, 12:33 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| Importance of music | johnnygees | 32 | 15,437 |
04-02-2025, 11:42 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Tring to explain why I like instrumental music | Drealm | 4 | 3,966 |
30-12-2024, 08:03 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Any Artists(not just music) out there | LHDesigns | 1 | 1,816 |
15-04-2023, 09:34 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Salutations Music Head. | CRAZY-HORSE | 3 | 1,798 |
23-10-2022, 15:04 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Learning about music mixing | Homer Bluth | 2 | 2,415 |
08-11-2021, 08:11 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| "Progressive" Music | coordinatednoise | 8 | 5,677 |
06-11-2021, 06:30 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Sometimes porn music is really good | Drealm | 23 | 9,217 |
04-07-2021, 13:55 Last Post: JeromeD |
|
| Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it | Drealm | 11 | 4,706 |
03-01-2021, 12:14 Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE |
|