Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What does your music collection lool like ?
#26
get him Opeth..the Heritage album and grab Leonard Cohen's new one next month fast !!!..lol !!!!!

I am in the slow process of putting all of my collection to date...on my ipod...very slow process...only have 300 albums done out of around 3,000 ! I like the idea of having everything on one storage unit with backups of course !!! If I lose any music in ipod transfers I just forget about it ...and if I think of it I can go get the cd, dvd, vinyl and put it back on !
gottaluvmusic Wrote:I wouldnt know...mines all on my ipod. I used to have heaps of discs...but that was when the kids were younger...and they thought they'd make good frisbees Undecided have given up trying to buy more discs to play normally. Everytime CH and I are together and I pick up a disc...its "Ive already got that one"...grrr.....ONE DAY I shall find one he doesnt have!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What does your music collection lool like ? - by SteveO - 09-12-2011, 14:42

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My CD Collection Music Head 195 26,677 7 hours ago
Last Post: Music Head
  Billboard Music Charts For 2026 Music Head 48 17,028 29-09-2026, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  White Town - Your Woman (Music Video) (1997) - Filming Locations Then and Now ChrisBungo 0 498 23-05-2026, 18:29
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  My Vinyl Collection Music Head 434 98,359 16-04-2026, 01:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Billboard Music Charts For 2025 Music Head 75 63,731 23-12-2025, 13:26
Last Post: Music Head
  Tibetan Music for Relaxation and Healing Meditation clrichey 0 882 23-10-2025, 01:42
Last Post: clrichey
  Artistic Music Videos Sylwira 1 1,775 16-09-2025, 17:17
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  Billboard Music Charts For 2024 Music Head 68 23,350 24-12-2024, 13:52
Last Post: Music Head
  My Vinyl Collection Music Head 2 1,359 08-12-2024, 22:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Who is your favorite DJ (music)? sing-a-long 2 2,630 18-02-2024, 06:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: