Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What does your music collection lool like ?
#28
Never heard of Bombay Bicycle Club and I will have to check them out sometime ...lol...man I have a lot of music to check out....trying to get through Grateful Dead at the moment !!!!!..lol
centermez Wrote:I have a small and growing collection of vinyl, but most everything I have is digital. But it's always organized in albums... I think that in our world of innumerable singles the notion of a good 'album' is lost. All the songs in a good album should support each other, so I like to listen to albums at a time. Unfortunately there are few bands that are really good with that xD. I think Bombay Bicycle Club is the best for having albums where all the songs agree to the mood.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What does your music collection lool like ? - by SteveO - 09-12-2011, 14:48

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My CD Collection Music Head 195 26,536 3 hours ago
Last Post: Music Head
  Billboard Music Charts For 2026 Music Head 48 16,989 29-09-2026, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  White Town - Your Woman (Music Video) (1997) - Filming Locations Then and Now ChrisBungo 0 495 23-05-2026, 18:29
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  My Vinyl Collection Music Head 434 98,110 16-04-2026, 01:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Billboard Music Charts For 2025 Music Head 75 63,684 23-12-2025, 13:26
Last Post: Music Head
  Tibetan Music for Relaxation and Healing Meditation clrichey 0 881 23-10-2025, 01:42
Last Post: clrichey
  Artistic Music Videos Sylwira 1 1,771 16-09-2025, 17:17
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  Billboard Music Charts For 2024 Music Head 68 23,324 24-12-2024, 13:52
Last Post: Music Head
  My Vinyl Collection Music Head 2 1,355 08-12-2024, 22:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Who is your favorite DJ (music)? sing-a-long 2 2,627 18-02-2024, 06:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: