30-06-2008, 20:20
I'm Nile870, I named myself after the Technical Death metal band Nile.
I like, a lot of metal - tech death, death, thrash, prog, doom, classic.
I also like some electronic stuff - Intelligent dance music, hardstyle.
I also listen to some jazz, big band and some newer stuff.
AND I REALLY LIKE ANYTHING PROGRESSIVE/MUSICALLY TECHNICAL/AVANT-GARDE.
And I live for punk. Hardcore punk and old school punk.
Although I don't LISTEN to all types of music, I can appreciate it.
Except this new Hip Hop/RnB garbage. That's just disgusting.
I like, a lot of metal - tech death, death, thrash, prog, doom, classic.
I also like some electronic stuff - Intelligent dance music, hardstyle.
I also listen to some jazz, big band and some newer stuff.
AND I REALLY LIKE ANYTHING PROGRESSIVE/MUSICALLY TECHNICAL/AVANT-GARDE.
And I live for punk. Hardcore punk and old school punk.
Although I don't LISTEN to all types of music, I can appreciate it.
Except this new Hip Hop/RnB garbage. That's just disgusting.

