The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gaining Confidence for Playing live
#1
Whats up everyone? I am really yearning to play out. One downfall it will be just me and my acoustic guitar, not my old band behind me. I am having doubts in myself, but I really think I should just get over it and play out, I have videos on youtube of some of the tunes I am doing if anyone is interested (go to youtube and search Sam Williams Come together) I love playing and singing, even though I am not the best at either, I am craving some live action like playin out again....Any advice?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Gaining Confidence for Playing live - by TheRiverLot - 17-02-2010, 04:00

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Youngster playing his own tune on the piano MFS 10 4,679 23-01-2017, 13:42
Last Post: Ruby
  Do you need live drum tracks? Beat Poet 5 3,025 04-12-2011, 14:50
Last Post: Beat Poet
  Mxing live drumkits? Jerome 12 4,466 30-10-2011, 20:01
Last Post: gottaluvmusic
  Have You Played Live ?? Tiggi 21 10,342 17-05-2011, 09:07
Last Post: Jerome
  Musicians Favourite playing music ambernector 1 3,845 21-05-2009, 04:43
Last Post: Fortress

Forum Jump: