Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Week Three`s Album Review Descending Shadows........Pierced Arrows
#16
Not a fan of this one at all. I didn't like the dragged out tempo, in fact when the pace started to pick up on Paranoia, I thought it was noticably better.
Didn't like the singing,it was so monotone, lyrics were unremarkable. I have to say I thought it was dreary rather than raw.

Don't doubt their sincerity and I can see why some people would like this but not my taste at all.


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jethro Tull Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 5 7,487 14-11-2016, 11:34
Last Post: Jerome
  Jethro Tull Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 8 9,443 29-07-2016, 15:38
Last Post: bob_32_116
  U2 Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 Music Head 19 12,905 29-07-2016, 15:34
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Rush Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 21 18,656 29-07-2016, 15:23
Last Post: bob_32_116
  R.E.M. Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 22 17,520 29-06-2016, 05:39
Last Post: Ndowar75
  Black Sabbath Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 23 13,439 23-05-2016, 15:54
Last Post: Jerome
  AC/DC Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 21 15,567 22-05-2016, 22:03
Last Post: dennis1077
  Pink Floyd Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 50 24,982 20-05-2016, 04:52
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Metallica Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 Music Head 43 22,795 20-05-2016, 00:00
Last Post: nefilim
  R.E.M. Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 12 8,083 19-05-2016, 23:59
Last Post: nefilim

Forum Jump: