Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What does your music collection lool like ?
#12
gottaluvmusic Wrote:I wouldnt know...mines all on my ipod. I used to have heaps of discs...but that was when the kids were younger...and they thought they'd make good frisbees Undecided have given up trying to buy more discs to play normally. Everytime CH and I are together and I pick up a disc...its "Ive already got that one"...grrr.....ONE DAY I shall find one he doesnt have!

try Ummagumma or any of the other crappy early Floyd rubbish and Led Zepplin also...except "IV"
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Messages In This Thread
What does your music collection lool like ? - by CRAZY-HORSE - 09-12-2011, 08:35

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My CD Collection Music Head 195 26,538 3 hours ago
Last Post: Music Head
  Billboard Music Charts For 2026 Music Head 48 16,989 29-09-2026, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  White Town - Your Woman (Music Video) (1997) - Filming Locations Then and Now ChrisBungo 0 495 23-05-2026, 18:29
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  My Vinyl Collection Music Head 434 98,110 16-04-2026, 01:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Billboard Music Charts For 2025 Music Head 75 63,684 23-12-2025, 13:26
Last Post: Music Head
  Tibetan Music for Relaxation and Healing Meditation clrichey 0 881 23-10-2025, 01:42
Last Post: clrichey
  Artistic Music Videos Sylwira 1 1,771 16-09-2025, 17:17
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  Billboard Music Charts For 2024 Music Head 68 23,324 24-12-2024, 13:52
Last Post: Music Head
  My Vinyl Collection Music Head 2 1,355 08-12-2024, 22:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Who is your favorite DJ (music)? sing-a-long 2 2,627 18-02-2024, 06:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: