Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What does your music collection lool like ?
#13
gottaluvmusic Wrote:I wouldnt know...mines all on my ipod. I used to have heaps of discs...but that was when the kids were younger...and they thought they'd make good frisbees Undecided have given up trying to buy more discs to play normally. Everytime CH and I are together and I pick up a disc...its "Ive already got that one"...grrr.....ONE DAY I shall find one he doesnt have!

I'm willing to bet he does not have 'A Tribute to Early Pink Floyd' by Johnny Cash. Quite a rare album by all accounts.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What does your music collection lool like ? - by Jerome - 09-12-2011, 08:45

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My CD Collection Music Head 195 26,651 5 hours ago
Last Post: Music Head
  Billboard Music Charts For 2026 Music Head 48 17,019 29-09-2026, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  White Town - Your Woman (Music Video) (1997) - Filming Locations Then and Now ChrisBungo 0 498 23-05-2026, 18:29
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  My Vinyl Collection Music Head 434 98,293 16-04-2026, 01:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Billboard Music Charts For 2025 Music Head 75 63,719 23-12-2025, 13:26
Last Post: Music Head
  Tibetan Music for Relaxation and Healing Meditation clrichey 0 882 23-10-2025, 01:42
Last Post: clrichey
  Artistic Music Videos Sylwira 1 1,773 16-09-2025, 17:17
Last Post: ChrisBungo
  Billboard Music Charts For 2024 Music Head 68 23,340 24-12-2024, 13:52
Last Post: Music Head
  My Vinyl Collection Music Head 2 1,359 08-12-2024, 22:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Who is your favorite DJ (music)? sing-a-long 2 2,627 18-02-2024, 06:13
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: