Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What Are You Listening To?
#73
listened online

[Image: 200px-DJKhaled_Victory_cover.jpg]

Louisiana native, now a Floridian. Label executive, producer, DJ and artist. He does it all. Out with his 4th album. Four singles already lined up. Fed Up came out in October with Put Your Hands Up, All I Do Is Win and Victory all lined up. Guests (what? you expected less?) include Usher, Drake, Plies, Young Jeezy and Rick Ross (dude, you gotta get a cool name), plus a cast of thousands. There were a couple of tracks I could handle, but as usual, not for me.

I DO NOT LIKE THIS ALBUM

Worst Track - On My Way

Best Track - Rep My City

This for those that chose to sleep on Pits
not knowing I had a plan for every letter in the alphab-tch
my life’s been diarrea boy I’ve been through some sh-t
turned it all around and now my bank account is oh sh-t
could have took the coke route, heroin boy dope route
chevy gets dressed up, choppa’s get chocked out
AK Quatro Siete dale mete machete
Perico’s been a part of my life since i was chupando tete
I went from buildings with dope holes and boys with gold fronts
to f-cking dope hoes and houses with beach fronts
I hit a lick yeah muthf-cker my life changed
but chico won’t change, i’m forever Dade
invest in my future so I’m forever paid
I don’t play games f-ck boy I ain’t EA
go ahead and hate me til I’m dead in the ground
I’m D-A-D-E Dade county
I’m all in and I rep my city till I die
as long as I’m thinking and breathing I’m gon ride
on the east to the west side
kept it 100 so I’m good for life
give a damn what a hater gotta say
make it this far Imma do it my way
Imma do it my way, do it my way
give a damn what a hater gotta say
I rep my city, rep my city
rep my city, rep my city
rep yo city, rep yo city
rep yo city, rep yo city
Miami’s red cross when they need me I’m there
I’m from the era when there was gang wars at the Youth Fair
I’m ten years ahead of the game, I know it ain’t fair
used to go to Santa’s Enchanted just to pull on Santa’s beard
sat on Santa’s lap and showed him some crack
and told him for Christmas all I want is coke that comes back
something about a 75k a show,
next year it will be 300 per show yeah fo sho
Pits always had it on lock
I’m from the bottom b-tch ya’ll can keep a f-cking top
my dog (?) bout to jump out (?)
look at the way that Chico been running the crib
from rocking stages with uncle Al Virginia key
to rocking sold out crowds at MSG
and I ain’t from New York I’m a Dade county representer
dat right fo sho lets ride
I’m all in and I rep my city till I die
as long as I’m thinking and breathing I’m gon ride
on the east to the west side
kept it 100 so I’m good for life
give a damn what a hater gotta say
make it this far Imma do it my way
Imma do it my way, do it my way
give a damn what a hater gotta say
I rep my city, rep my city
rep my city, rep my city
rep yo city, rep yo city
rep yo city, rep yo city


1) Intro - 1.0 - video
YouTube - DJ Khaled "Intro" feat. Diddy & Busta / VIctory In Stores Now
2) All I Do Is Win - 1.0 - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU
3) Put Your Hands Up - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - DJ Khaled - Put Your Hands Up (Feat. Young Jeezy, Plies, Rick Ross, Schife & HiTesh)
4) Fed Up - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - DJ Khaled - Fed Up feat. Lil Wayne, Drake, Usher, Rick Ross, Young Jeezy
5) Victory - 2.0 - audio
YouTube - DJ Khaled Feat. Nas & John Legend - Victory
6) Ball - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - DJ Khaled - Ball (Feat. Jim Jones & Schife) [OFFICIAL]
7) Rockin' All My Chains On - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - [CDQ] DJ Khaled feat. Bun B, Birdman & Soulja Boy - "Rocking All My Chains On"
8) Killing Me - 1.5 - audio
YouTube - DJ Khaled - Killing Me (Ft. Busta Rhymes, Buju Banton & Bounty Killer)
9) Bringing Real Rap Back - 1.5 - audio
YouTube - Dj Khaled Feat. Rum - Bringing Real Rap Back
10) Bring The Money Out - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - DJ Khaled - Bring the Money Out (Feat. Nelly, Lil' Boosie, And Ace Hood) *with download link*
11) On My Way - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - DJ Khaled - On My Way (Feat. Kevin KC Cossom, Ace Hood, BallGreezy, Desloc Piccalo, Iceberg..)
12) Rep My City - 2.0 - audio
YouTube - DJ Khaled ft Pitbull & Jarvis - Rep My City

Average Rating - 1.3

Reply


Messages In This Thread
What Are You Listening To? - by trbc08 - 14-11-2008, 03:17
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by Oceansoul - 23-09-2017, 08:40
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by Jerome - 24-04-2018, 16:27
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by Ruby - 29-01-2019, 15:13
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by Ruby - 07-10-2019, 14:47
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by Ruby - 04-01-2022, 21:23
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by JeromeD - 17-12-2022, 10:22
What Are You Listening To? - by CRAZY-HORSE - 21-08-2013, 07:17
What Are You Listening To? - by CRAZY-HORSE - 21-08-2013, 07:36

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rappers worth listening to, and those you should avoid. QMobs 2 3,317 25-05-2018, 23:10
Last Post: QMobs

Forum Jump: