Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bands you don't understand?!
#5
I don't get how you could not understand artists like The Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix and Deep Purple. While it's understandable that you could by underwhelmed by them given all the hype, but as Tiggi said, it's the impact that they had on music.

But then again, I like most of the artists you listed, so I'm probably bias.
[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/OnionSkin/"]
[/URL]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bands you don't understand?! - by Kochie - 02-07-2008, 11:29

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All-Female tribute bands jazzboCR 11 5,006 21-08-2015, 00:30
Last Post: zcarenow
  Eurythmics - I Saved The World Today Looking for similar tracks / bands, robbi270 0 1,109 23-07-2014, 00:18
Last Post: robbi270
  Top 10 rock bands ever wardsmith 52 20,292 16-08-2013, 15:23
Last Post: SteveO
  Top 5 Rock Bands of All-Time Kurt Staley 30 15,229 25-03-2013, 03:29
Last Post: LMD
  Need help finding similar sounding Bands/Songs... Luca 5 2,608 02-12-2012, 15:51
Last Post: SteveO
  The KInks one of my favourite bands Mrrusty1 8 3,550 04-09-2012, 09:26
Last Post: Mrrusty1
  Favorite Girl Singers/Bands coykiesaol 37 12,738 10-08-2012, 09:18
Last Post: Jerome
  It seems odd to not see much on here about Jam bands... gater 5 2,202 20-08-2011, 19:04
Last Post: gater
  old bands new music? Rocker720 28 12,191 15-08-2011, 01:15
Last Post: SteveO
  Which genre do these bands go into? coykiesaol 8 3,320 18-07-2011, 17:36
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: