30-03-2010, 10:57
listened online
![[Image: 200px-Kidz_in_the_Hall_-_Land_of_Make_Believe_Cover.jpg]](http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8d/Kidz_in_the_Hall_-_Land_of_Make_Believe_Cover.jpg/200px-Kidz_in_the_Hall_-_Land_of_Make_Believe_Cover.jpg)
Illinois rappers Jabari Evans and Michael Aguilar met in 2000 at a talent show and decided they were a match. This is their third release. Heavy on the samples and featured artists (every track but 4 of them). No comment that I haven't already made in other posts. Pretty bad listen for me. No surpise, but hey, I try. Funny, the only 2 tracks I like, there's no clip for. First single is Take Over The World.
I DO NOT LIKE THIS ALBUM
Worst Track - Will II Win
Best Track - Simple Life
1) Introlude - 1.0
2) Traffic - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - Kidz In The Hall - Traffic
3) Flickin' - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - Kidz In The Hall - Flickin {NEW SINGLE}
4) Out To Lunch - 1.5 - audio
YouTube - out to lunch - kidz in the hall ft the kid daytona
5) Bougie Girls - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - Kidz in the Hall - Bougie Girls feat. Russoul
6) Jukebox - 1.5 - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-GroHDhQDs
7) L-O-V-E - 2.0
8) Will II Win - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - Kidz in the Hall- Will II Win.wmv
9) Take Over The World - 1.5 - audio
YouTube - Kidz In The Hall - Take Over The World
10) Fresh Academy - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - Kidz In The Hall- Fresh Academy ft, Chip Tha Ripper
11) Simple Life - 2.0
12) Running - 1.0
13) Do It All Again - 1.5 - audio
YouTube - Kidz In The Hall - Do It All Again
14) I Am - 1.0
15) Rise And Shine - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - Kidz in the hall - Rise and Shine feat. Russoul
Average Rating - 1.3
Illinois rappers Jabari Evans and Michael Aguilar met in 2000 at a talent show and decided they were a match. This is their third release. Heavy on the samples and featured artists (every track but 4 of them). No comment that I haven't already made in other posts. Pretty bad listen for me. No surpise, but hey, I try. Funny, the only 2 tracks I like, there's no clip for. First single is Take Over The World.
I DO NOT LIKE THIS ALBUM
Worst Track - Will II Win
Best Track - Simple Life
1) Introlude - 1.0
2) Traffic - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - Kidz In The Hall - Traffic
3) Flickin' - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - Kidz In The Hall - Flickin {NEW SINGLE}
4) Out To Lunch - 1.5 - audio
YouTube - out to lunch - kidz in the hall ft the kid daytona
5) Bougie Girls - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - Kidz in the Hall - Bougie Girls feat. Russoul
6) Jukebox - 1.5 - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-GroHDhQDs
7) L-O-V-E - 2.0
8) Will II Win - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - Kidz in the Hall- Will II Win.wmv
9) Take Over The World - 1.5 - audio
YouTube - Kidz In The Hall - Take Over The World
10) Fresh Academy - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - Kidz In The Hall- Fresh Academy ft, Chip Tha Ripper
11) Simple Life - 2.0
12) Running - 1.0
13) Do It All Again - 1.5 - audio
YouTube - Kidz In The Hall - Do It All Again
14) I Am - 1.0
15) Rise And Shine - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - Kidz in the hall - Rise and Shine feat. Russoul
Average Rating - 1.3

