30-03-2010, 14:05
listened online
![[Image: 200px-Monica_Still_Standing_%28album_cover%29.jpeg]](http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/56/Monica_Still_Standing_%28album_cover%29.jpeg/200px-Monica_Still_Standing_%28album_cover%29.jpeg)
Georgia born, former gospel singer Monica Arnold has already made her mark on the pop scene, being the youngest recording artist to have 2 consecutive #1 hits on the r&b charts, at the age of 15 in 1995. Now, 5 albums later, she also has a reality show series on BET to add to her resume. With 4 years since the last release, the fans have certainly been patient, as this will certainly top the charts agin. First single is Everything To Me. Only one track appeals to me, with the majority carrying that vibrato stuff all over the place, like most r&b singers of the day. Take a one syllable word and carry it to 10 different octaves.
I DO NOT LIKE THIS ALBUM
Worst Track - One In A Lifetime
Best Track - Believing In Me
I apologize for what Ive done
I admit that I was ruling control didn't know that i was selling my soul to someone who didn't care at all couldn't see that you were bad for me gave so much that it was making me weak now i cant believe the way that it feels to finally be free
Ive moved on
and I'm strong
I'm going back to the place where i know i belong
and I'm glad that your gone
cause your not what i need
I'm believing in me
Ive moved on
and I'm strong
I'm going back to the place where i know i belong
cause I'm right
and your wrong
cause your not what i need
this time I'm believing in me
the love i had for you was so deep i didn't notice there was something wrong with me when someone asked me was there anything i need i would cry and tell them pray for me but now i know exactly what it is so I'm changing up the way that i live I'm never letting go of my dreams and maybe you'll see
Ive moved on
and I'm strong
I'm going back to the place where i know i belong
and I'm glad that your gone cause your not what i need
I'm believing in me
Ive moved on
and I'm strong
going back to the place
where i know i belong
cause I'm right and your wrong
your not what i need
I'm finally believing in me
so i hope you can forgive me I'm not gonna be the way i used to be starting over can be so scary but I'm gonna believe promise I'm not gonna let me down and my transformation starting right now but I'm really glad you stuck around cause you believed in me
so Ive moved on
and I'm strong
I'm going back to the place
where i know i belong
and I'm glad that your gone cause your not what i need
I'm believing in me
Ive moved on
and I'm strong
going back to the place where i know i belong
cause I'm right
and your wrong
you were not what i need
I'm finally believing in me
finally
finally believing in me ... me
1) Still Standing - 1.0 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA9f2rtGGuA
2) One In A Lifetime - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - Monica - One In a Lifetime
3) Stay or Go - 1.5 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwbd9YawyEU
4) Everything To Me - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - Monica - Everything To Me
5) If You Were My Man - 1.5 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d69KMu4mr0U
6) Mirror - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - Monica - Mirror
7) Here I Am - 1.0 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q225oOhM1eI
8) Superman - 1.0 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayAC2MQFFu0
9) Love All Over Me - 1.0 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcdwf3Z4X5g
10) Believing In Me - 2.0 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Heiyxh4HVnQ
Average Rating - 1.2
Georgia born, former gospel singer Monica Arnold has already made her mark on the pop scene, being the youngest recording artist to have 2 consecutive #1 hits on the r&b charts, at the age of 15 in 1995. Now, 5 albums later, she also has a reality show series on BET to add to her resume. With 4 years since the last release, the fans have certainly been patient, as this will certainly top the charts agin. First single is Everything To Me. Only one track appeals to me, with the majority carrying that vibrato stuff all over the place, like most r&b singers of the day. Take a one syllable word and carry it to 10 different octaves.
I DO NOT LIKE THIS ALBUM
Worst Track - One In A Lifetime
Best Track - Believing In Me
I apologize for what Ive done
I admit that I was ruling control didn't know that i was selling my soul to someone who didn't care at all couldn't see that you were bad for me gave so much that it was making me weak now i cant believe the way that it feels to finally be free
Ive moved on
and I'm strong
I'm going back to the place where i know i belong
and I'm glad that your gone
cause your not what i need
I'm believing in me
Ive moved on
and I'm strong
I'm going back to the place where i know i belong
cause I'm right
and your wrong
cause your not what i need
this time I'm believing in me
the love i had for you was so deep i didn't notice there was something wrong with me when someone asked me was there anything i need i would cry and tell them pray for me but now i know exactly what it is so I'm changing up the way that i live I'm never letting go of my dreams and maybe you'll see
Ive moved on
and I'm strong
I'm going back to the place where i know i belong
and I'm glad that your gone cause your not what i need
I'm believing in me
Ive moved on
and I'm strong
going back to the place
where i know i belong
cause I'm right and your wrong
your not what i need
I'm finally believing in me
so i hope you can forgive me I'm not gonna be the way i used to be starting over can be so scary but I'm gonna believe promise I'm not gonna let me down and my transformation starting right now but I'm really glad you stuck around cause you believed in me
so Ive moved on
and I'm strong
I'm going back to the place
where i know i belong
and I'm glad that your gone cause your not what i need
I'm believing in me
Ive moved on
and I'm strong
going back to the place where i know i belong
cause I'm right
and your wrong
you were not what i need
I'm finally believing in me
finally
finally believing in me ... me
1) Still Standing - 1.0 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA9f2rtGGuA
2) One In A Lifetime - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - Monica - One In a Lifetime
3) Stay or Go - 1.5 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwbd9YawyEU
4) Everything To Me - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - Monica - Everything To Me
5) If You Were My Man - 1.5 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d69KMu4mr0U
6) Mirror - 1.0 - audio
YouTube - Monica - Mirror
7) Here I Am - 1.0 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q225oOhM1eI
8) Superman - 1.0 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayAC2MQFFu0
9) Love All Over Me - 1.0 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcdwf3Z4X5g
10) Believing In Me - 2.0 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Heiyxh4HVnQ
Average Rating - 1.2

