31-03-2010, 07:03
Don't worry MH , I tried to find another link but I could not....I guess that for some reason beyond our control the link is not available to all................We live an learn , I picked that up as a recommendation from CP I think , it could be that it is pre-release and not available from many sources or I notice that there seems to be someone ( or some company or companies that are trying to shut down free down loads so maybe that is the problem...............but no need to worry , well do our best and if we fail at thimes we'll we'll just go on........

Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )

