06-04-2010, 12:23
![[Image: gryphon-albums-gryphons-images-picture151-ee-cover.jpg]](http://www.music-discussion.com/members/gryphon-albums-gryphons-images-picture151-ee-cover.jpg)
I will dedicate this tenth review to Music Head ( As I have caused him a few problems with the down loads over the last few weeks but hope this will make amends )
What to do
go to url :
Evelyn Evelyn Music
Scroll down to the bottom of the ee page and you see
"Get the entire album instantly HERE."
click on the "here"
Go to the first track
then press the play button for each track and each should then load and play ( Ignore the buy it for 6.66 that is only for people who want to buy it after hearing it !)
( all fingers are crossed)
then you can here the tracks and use their official site for info on the band.
( I think this is the preferred format for the future because as I outlined in review nine we will have greater success and fewer problems)
If you find a site like this let me know , then we can use it in the future .
( I have noticed that the unofficial download sites are being monitored and this method should keep us free fro m trouble).
So lets hope it is happy reviewing for all and if we get problems ......let me know and we will try to work them out and keep this going
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )

