Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Have You Played Live ??
#20
I play live all the time...in fact I'm supposed to be getting myself together to go gig right now, but I'm stalling. I LOVE playing, but getting myself there is another thing. Actually, it's like going to a movie or something...I fiddle and fiddle then am in a frantic panic to go, then I really enjoy myself. Ok, enough of that...I really should get out of my PJ's and get ready Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Have You Played Live ?? - by Tiggi - 14-06-2008, 17:00

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you need live drum tracks? Beat Poet 5 3,025 04-12-2011, 14:50
Last Post: Beat Poet
  Mxing live drumkits? Jerome 12 4,471 30-10-2011, 20:01
Last Post: gottaluvmusic
  Gaining Confidence for Playing live TheRiverLot 3 3,332 09-07-2010, 22:43
Last Post: GuitarProductions

Forum Jump: