Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Week Seven Album Review:Gorillaz.......Plastic Beach
#8
gryphon Wrote:A sixteen track album to review this time. I understand that this is mainly available as a download world wide and only Japan has issued it as I CD. I think that fits well with the concept that this a virtual band ……………….

You're mistaken here. The album have been released on standart edition CD, Experience edition CD+DVD, Japanese standart and experience and Itune Deluxe edition.

But I hate this! If you want to get everything, you can't. Every release have some bonus that others have not so it's bullshit marketing. I ended up buying the Standard edition CD and finding the bonus I wanted on internet.

Why not put everything in the Experience Edition? Sometimes I hate marketing.


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jethro Tull Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 5 7,483 14-11-2016, 11:34
Last Post: Jerome
  Jethro Tull Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 8 9,439 29-07-2016, 15:38
Last Post: bob_32_116
  U2 Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 Music Head 19 12,896 29-07-2016, 15:34
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Rush Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 21 18,642 29-07-2016, 15:23
Last Post: bob_32_116
  R.E.M. Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 22 17,515 29-06-2016, 05:39
Last Post: Ndowar75
  Black Sabbath Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 23 13,429 23-05-2016, 15:54
Last Post: Jerome
  AC/DC Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 21 15,560 22-05-2016, 22:03
Last Post: dennis1077
  Pink Floyd Best Album Poll - 2 of 2 Music Head 50 24,974 20-05-2016, 04:52
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Metallica Best Album Poll - 1 of 1 Music Head 43 22,789 20-05-2016, 00:00
Last Post: nefilim
  R.E.M. Best Album Poll - 1 of 2 Music Head 12 8,079 19-05-2016, 23:59
Last Post: nefilim

Forum Jump: