The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Have you ever bought or downloaded something twice or even knew you had it ?
#1
A lot of the MD members have listened to music for decades and I was wondering if any of the members over the long years of music listening have ever said - I didn't know I already had that ...lol

It's happened to me more than once !...mostly in the past few years with so much music available !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Have you ever bought or downloaded something twice or even knew you had it ? - by SteveO - 15-12-2011, 00:46

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tickets bought! Jerome 10 2,983 07-05-2014, 19:12
Last Post: SteveO
  John Lennon's tooth bought by Canadian dentist (BBC Website) gryphon 9 3,651 14-11-2011, 13:47
Last Post: simonbrew

Forum Jump: