Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Requests For Albums To Review
#37
Iota Wrote:I don't see any villainy here. I just wanted to know why he disapproves of downloads but Mr. Mimosa went ballistic right away.

Yes his reaction was intense; you were not that bad.

I say villain for fun; I just realized by reading you that you like challenging/teasing us sometimes. And I think it's ok as long as it does not become personal, that's all.

To come back to main subject of this thread, if I understand correctly, if Gryphon never come back here, this "request for album to review" will be dead? I don't know exactly how it works; I suppose that if he started this, he is the only "administrator" so all this will stop?


Messages In This Thread
Requests For Albums To Review - by gryphon - 12-02-2010, 09:56
Requests For Albums To Review - by gryphon - 26-02-2010, 17:56

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Album Poll Requests Music Head 91 50,130 22-02-2016, 19:55
Last Post: oldies65
  About links to albums to listen and review: The Final Rules Please Drealm 11 6,089 29-01-2012, 12:32
Last Post: Jerome
  Further Suggestions For The Album Review gryphon 13 5,303 31-07-2010, 02:21
Last Post: Thraak
  How The Album Review Works gryphon 0 6,848 07-06-2010, 17:27
Last Post: gryphon
  Week Fourteen Review Avi Buffalo.............Avi Buffalo gryphon 6 3,180 04-06-2010, 09:31
Last Post: Music Head
  Week Thirteen Review ............Rise Up .....Cypress Hill gryphon 10 5,259 11-05-2010, 00:22
Last Post: Music Head
  Week Eleven Review: ...............She and Him Volume Two gryphon 12 5,651 27-04-2010, 20:40
Last Post: CMB1888
  Interview : The Weekly Album Review ! gryphon 6 3,169 22-04-2010, 17:49
Last Post: gryphon
  Week Twelve Review........Cornershop.........Judy Sucks A Lemon For Breakfast gryphon 3 2,581 20-04-2010, 20:16
Last Post: CMB1888
  Week Eight Album Review.....Coheed and Cambria – Year Of The Black Rainbow gryphon 9 4,917 13-04-2010, 12:24
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: