07-01-2008, 03:13
Dear Music discussion community,
I was looking to see if any of you could recommend me some female voices. I am talking the likes of Sheryl Crow, Shirley Bassey, Carly Simon, Sheena Easton etc.
If you have any recommendations please include them.
I would prefer music that is NOT pop (i.e. no pussycat dolls or britney or aguilera) but instead downbeat/jazzy/country/slow music where the lyrics are discernable, make sense and are not composed of "love, U, Boy, Heaven" or other teenie bullshit.
Thanks,
MC70
I was looking to see if any of you could recommend me some female voices. I am talking the likes of Sheryl Crow, Shirley Bassey, Carly Simon, Sheena Easton etc.
If you have any recommendations please include them.
I would prefer music that is NOT pop (i.e. no pussycat dolls or britney or aguilera) but instead downbeat/jazzy/country/slow music where the lyrics are discernable, make sense and are not composed of "love, U, Boy, Heaven" or other teenie bullshit.
Thanks,
MC70
