07-01-2008, 16:36
Hi MidnightCowboy,
Well those that know me know there are not too many female vocalists I like. I tend to go more for a male vocal, BUT .. there are a few that stand out for me and NO they are not pop teenie BS either .. :
:
Melissa Etheridge
http://www.melissaetheridge.com
Bonnie Raitt
http://www.bonnieraitt.com/
and a VERY FINE Canadian gal,
Amanda Marshall
http://www.amandamarshall.com/
I would be curious to hear your thoughts on these suggestions. :
:
ENJOY!!
Well those that know me know there are not too many female vocalists I like. I tend to go more for a male vocal, BUT .. there are a few that stand out for me and NO they are not pop teenie BS either .. :
:Melissa Etheridge
http://www.melissaetheridge.com
Bonnie Raitt
http://www.bonnieraitt.com/
and a VERY FINE Canadian gal,
Amanda Marshall
http://www.amandamarshall.com/
I would be curious to hear your thoughts on these suggestions. :
:ENJOY!!
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'
http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'
http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan

