Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Blind or Deaf?
#14
I'm almost 100% sure my neighbours would choose to go deaf.......

But seriously, it would have to be deaf for me. At least that way I could still see the damn instrument I'm trying to play. And in any case a lot of musicians are inspired by what they see and translate that into what they hear. To not be inspired would be awful indeed.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Blind or Deaf? - by Drealm - 03-05-2010, 03:48
RE: Blind or Deaf? - by Jerome - 20-08-2018, 12:06
RE: Blind or Deaf? - by CRAZY-HORSE - 20-08-2018, 12:15
Blind or Deaf? - by Jerome - 27-10-2011, 14:20
Blind or Deaf? - by SteveO - 27-10-2011, 15:50
Blind or Deaf? - by Tiggi - 27-10-2011, 16:11
Blind or Deaf? - by gater - 27-10-2011, 17:13

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deaf or Blind ?? Tiggi 5 3,711 26-02-2014, 04:16
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: