27-04-2010, 20:41
I will!
First Track - disappointing start - just bravado - nothing interesting.
Second track - theyâre still street apparently .
Third track - much better start! Amazing how a bit of guitar makes such a difference - lyrically they need us to know how great they are (again) and that theyâre not a fan of the police - quite like this track.
Fourth track - musically meh but I thought the lyrics were a bit more engaging and revealing.
Fifth track - who would have thought they were so concerned with etiquette? I prefer the Musical Youth version.
Sixth Track - I have a particular dislike for rap records with âskitsâ so not a good start again. They seem to be continually amazed theyâre still making music - and at this point Iâm starting to agree. Getting desperate for something interesting to listen to.
Seventh Track - sigh.
Eight Track - I wonder if they realise how kitsch this actually is but the faster pace makes this a bit more bearable, at least itâs got a bit more energy.
Ninth Track - with that guy out of Linkin Park, I see - well now - melody and vulnerability - much better.
Tenth Track - sometimes disjoined works and I get what theyâre doing but I think the execution just doesnât completely work and this ends up just sounding a bit out of tune
Eleventh Track - I like the lyrics better on this, just some more interesting rhymes (those expecting a âJump Aroundâ vibe will be disappointed) - leaking into sentimentality though.
Twelfth Track - This is much better - bit of funk - and is that Kriss Kross!! I like this.
Thirteenth Track - poor Jay-Z impersonation.
Fourteenth Track - anti-government ranting with a driving quitar - one of the better tracks I suppose.
Fifteenth Track - very catchy latin melody - donât really care what theyâre saying, it sounds like summer!
Overall Iâm disappointed because I thought theyâd be a lot better than this because of their reputation but it was pretty interesting to listen to it and Iâm glad I did. I do like some rap but this was a little bit standard for me.
First Track - disappointing start - just bravado - nothing interesting.
Second track - theyâre still street apparently .
Third track - much better start! Amazing how a bit of guitar makes such a difference - lyrically they need us to know how great they are (again) and that theyâre not a fan of the police - quite like this track.
Fourth track - musically meh but I thought the lyrics were a bit more engaging and revealing.
Fifth track - who would have thought they were so concerned with etiquette? I prefer the Musical Youth version.
Sixth Track - I have a particular dislike for rap records with âskitsâ so not a good start again. They seem to be continually amazed theyâre still making music - and at this point Iâm starting to agree. Getting desperate for something interesting to listen to.
Seventh Track - sigh.
Eight Track - I wonder if they realise how kitsch this actually is but the faster pace makes this a bit more bearable, at least itâs got a bit more energy.
Ninth Track - with that guy out of Linkin Park, I see - well now - melody and vulnerability - much better.
Tenth Track - sometimes disjoined works and I get what theyâre doing but I think the execution just doesnât completely work and this ends up just sounding a bit out of tune
Eleventh Track - I like the lyrics better on this, just some more interesting rhymes (those expecting a âJump Aroundâ vibe will be disappointed) - leaking into sentimentality though.
Twelfth Track - This is much better - bit of funk - and is that Kriss Kross!! I like this.
Thirteenth Track - poor Jay-Z impersonation.
Fourteenth Track - anti-government ranting with a driving quitar - one of the better tracks I suppose.
Fifteenth Track - very catchy latin melody - donât really care what theyâre saying, it sounds like summer!
Overall Iâm disappointed because I thought theyâd be a lot better than this because of their reputation but it was pretty interesting to listen to it and Iâm glad I did. I do like some rap but this was a little bit standard for me.

