19-07-2008, 04:42
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2008, 04:44 by JesustheMexicanBoy.)
I believe they absolutely deserve their own thread. This is music, boys and girls. For anyone who hasn't listened to them, go buy De-Loused In The Comatorium or Amputechture right now. They are easily my favorite band. Omar Rodriguez-Lopez is a genius. I would also suggest you check out At The Drive-In and De Facto (previous bands). Omar's solo work is not quite as accessible as their other stuff, but is still very creative. They fuse multiple genres, such as jazz, latin, and prog rock. Listen to them. Please. Oh, yes. Check out One Day As A Lion's EP when it comes out July 22nd. It's a project Jon Theodore and Zack De La Rocha have been working on. Zechs Marquise- Marcel Rodriguez-Lopez's band... Free Moral Agents- Ikey Owens' band. There are some others, I am sure, but those are the ones I thought of. Golden- Jon Theodore's old band. Good day.

