Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
UK General Election
#9
I live in Northern Ireland so we're governed by Westminster but we don't get to vote for any of the potential government parties - so I'm a participant and an observer, I suppose. If the LibDems do markedly better, it'll all be down to the televised debates - If ever there was an election determined by the media, then this is one - forgotten mikes as well! I do think it's hugely depressing that it seems people are deciding what party to vote for based on the leaders' personalities, though.

I'm not that bothered by what Gordon Brown did, but then I don't expect too much from politicians anyway. And I always vote, regardless of how pointless it seems! Green Party this year maybe....
Reply


Messages In This Thread
UK General Election - by Tiggi - 28-04-2010, 18:22

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Federal Election... CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,046 22-05-2022, 08:41
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Australia general election results SteveO 2 1,706 08-09-2013, 18:55
Last Post: SteveO
  Why Obama won the election ? PaulTimothy 5 2,422 14-05-2011, 09:16
Last Post: Music Head
  Election Day Music Head 10 3,521 06-11-2010, 22:32
Last Post: Music Head
  Genre boards General Discussion ambernector 13 5,595 01-08-2009, 22:59
Last Post: ambernector

Forum Jump: