Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do You Ever Get Fed Up With Music ??
#3
I can't say I have. It's always the second option for me - I have to have my fix. I think it's because I'm constantly seeking out new music. Not just new albums and singles by artists I know, but new styles and entire new genres. So nothing ever gets stale.

If you look at my last.fm page and scroll down to "Top Artists: Overall" you'll see I don't listen to a lot of the same artists for long. I even qualify for a group called "The 1 Precenters" because my #1 artist is less than 1% of my total plays.

I'm the same about movies - I always want to discover new stuff.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,456 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,817 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,417 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,684 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,221 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,711 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: