09-05-2010, 11:50
listened online
![[Image: 200px-Toni_Braxton_-_Pulse_%28Official_A...ver%29.jpg]](http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/14/Toni_Braxton_-_Pulse_%28Official_Album_Cover%29.jpg/200px-Toni_Braxton_-_Pulse_%28Official_Album_Cover%29.jpg)
Big in the 90's winning six grammys, she's back with her sixth album, the first in 5 years. Only took a year and a half to make it. It's on to a new label (Atlantic) for this one, with the first single of Yesterday featuring Trey Sonz being released way back in September. Never heard it till now, but I don't listen to top 40 radio. Even so, would have thought the video would have gotten play, but never saw it. Yes I do watch the video stations. Anyway, typical r&b Whitney Houston style on the slower tracks and pick your sound alike for the upbeat numbers. Only one track that interested me. Hands Tied and Make My Heart are also singles.
I DO NOT LIKE THIS ALBUM
Worst Track - Hero
Best Track - Woman
I worked late but you don't wait up
My bones ache and i'm cleaning the place up
Sometimes i don't even know i care
I sit down take off my make-up
I lay down but you don't wake up
Sometimes i wonder if you know i'm there
I can't remember the last time you
Told me i'm beautiful, and i can't remember
Last time you said anything at all
I'm a woman
A woman with a heart
And i deserve your all
I'm not some girl who don't know what she wants
I'm a woman
And i need to be touched
And i need to be loved
'cause being just your woman is not enough
Now i hope that you don't wake up
When it's too late to make up
You'll be the one that's alone and that's sad
In time you'll find somebody
The truth is she'll never be me
And that's when you're going to miss what we had
When all i really needed to hear was "you're beautiful"
All i really needed to hear was anything at all
I'm a woman
A woman with a heart
And i deserve your all
I'm not some girl who don't know what she wants
I'm a woman
And i need to be touched
And i need to be loved
'cause being just your woman is not enough
I'm not your friend who only needs you sometimes
And if i'm your lady
You got to treat me like...
I'm a woman
A woman with a heart
And i deserve your all
I'm not some girl who don't know what she wants
I'm a woman
And i need to be touched
And i need to be loved
'cause being just your woman is not enough
A woman needs your heart
A woman needs your all
A woman needs your everything
I'm a woman
And i need to be touched
And i need to be loved
And i deserve your everything
I'm a woman
I'm a woman
I'm a woman
1) Yesterday - 1.5 - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cETtDC59-I
2) Make My Heart - 1.0 - live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LWrW7YnM7U
3) Hands Tied - 1.0 - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6HVKXK8G70
4) Woman - 2.0 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqVpeGY-6b0
5) If I Have To Wait - 1.0 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBagXEvzzW8
6) Lookin' At Me - 1.0 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f6zBISfSKY
7) Wardrobe - 1.5 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyd8H-blOLA
8) Hero - 1.0 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmFYmR11sII
9) No Way - 1.0 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqeZlwcm248
10) Pulse - 1.5 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmGkczH3Jf4
11) Why Won't You Love Me - 1.5 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdF443e124A
Average Rating - 1.3
Big in the 90's winning six grammys, she's back with her sixth album, the first in 5 years. Only took a year and a half to make it. It's on to a new label (Atlantic) for this one, with the first single of Yesterday featuring Trey Sonz being released way back in September. Never heard it till now, but I don't listen to top 40 radio. Even so, would have thought the video would have gotten play, but never saw it. Yes I do watch the video stations. Anyway, typical r&b Whitney Houston style on the slower tracks and pick your sound alike for the upbeat numbers. Only one track that interested me. Hands Tied and Make My Heart are also singles.
I DO NOT LIKE THIS ALBUM
Worst Track - Hero
Best Track - Woman
I worked late but you don't wait up
My bones ache and i'm cleaning the place up
Sometimes i don't even know i care
I sit down take off my make-up
I lay down but you don't wake up
Sometimes i wonder if you know i'm there
I can't remember the last time you
Told me i'm beautiful, and i can't remember
Last time you said anything at all
I'm a woman
A woman with a heart
And i deserve your all
I'm not some girl who don't know what she wants
I'm a woman
And i need to be touched
And i need to be loved
'cause being just your woman is not enough
Now i hope that you don't wake up
When it's too late to make up
You'll be the one that's alone and that's sad
In time you'll find somebody
The truth is she'll never be me
And that's when you're going to miss what we had
When all i really needed to hear was "you're beautiful"
All i really needed to hear was anything at all
I'm a woman
A woman with a heart
And i deserve your all
I'm not some girl who don't know what she wants
I'm a woman
And i need to be touched
And i need to be loved
'cause being just your woman is not enough
I'm not your friend who only needs you sometimes
And if i'm your lady
You got to treat me like...
I'm a woman
A woman with a heart
And i deserve your all
I'm not some girl who don't know what she wants
I'm a woman
And i need to be touched
And i need to be loved
'cause being just your woman is not enough
A woman needs your heart
A woman needs your all
A woman needs your everything
I'm a woman
And i need to be touched
And i need to be loved
And i deserve your everything
I'm a woman
I'm a woman
I'm a woman
1) Yesterday - 1.5 - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cETtDC59-I
2) Make My Heart - 1.0 - live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LWrW7YnM7U
3) Hands Tied - 1.0 - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6HVKXK8G70
4) Woman - 2.0 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqVpeGY-6b0
5) If I Have To Wait - 1.0 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBagXEvzzW8
6) Lookin' At Me - 1.0 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f6zBISfSKY
7) Wardrobe - 1.5 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyd8H-blOLA
8) Hero - 1.0 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmFYmR11sII
9) No Way - 1.0 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqeZlwcm248
10) Pulse - 1.5 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmGkczH3Jf4
11) Why Won't You Love Me - 1.5 - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdF443e124A
Average Rating - 1.3

