Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Mars Volta
#6
I pretty much agree about the sound. I was with a big group of people. I think it was six or seven, so we decided to be in the front just so we could. The next Volta show I go to, I'll probably be up in the balcony if there is one. I heard the sound was perfect from up there.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Mars Volta - by JesustheMexicanBoy - 19-07-2008, 04:42

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Liam Gallagher & John Squire - "mars to liverpool" CRAZY-HORSE 0 835 24-02-2024, 06:00
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Ed Sheeran with Chris Stapleton & Bruno Mars - Blow Music Head 1 1,429 20-07-2019, 11:57
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  30 seconds to mars! Piece 2 1,693 06-12-2010, 19:27
Last Post: Piece
  30 Seconds To Mars News Music Head 3 2,101 25-03-2010, 21:31
Last Post: seanpheonix
  30 Seconds To Mars - This Is War Music Head 0 1,567 09-12-2009, 00:44
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: