I too wonder if we can be shut down by someone if we happen to fall into the category of people who an authority might look for.......................In someways it depends on a few things
mile:
mile:
mile:
- I guess where we are centered ............here in the mainland of Europe people are not that worried about minor infringements.............but that is not the same in all parts of the world
- The second point is who would be deemed responsible for MD ....who owns it? Who ever that may be should be entitled to formulate a policy with which they are happy .
- I personally feel that if we are seen to try and act responsibly then we are doing the correct thing.
mile:
mile:
mile:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )

