Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Week Sixteen ..............The Fall.............Your Future Our Clutter
#5
gryphon Wrote:I'm convinced that there is a difference on how sites respond depending upon either service providers or where your IP address says you are in the world...................Its odd but not everyone gets equal access to the internet .................I have just checked it out and I get full access to all the tracks Cool

Not that it matters, as I get the same results in each place, but what are you clicking on.
I see 3 places.
1) at the very top of the page
2) about half way down over a pic of the album cover
3) on down, where it shows each individual track (on these it says "preview only" for each one. Does yours say that?)



Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SILVER - David bowie - the rise and fall of ziigy stardust and the spiders from mars SteveO 19 12,121 31-07-2014, 21:10
Last Post: charliefreak1
  Week Forty*************Elvis Costello***************National Ransom gryphon 4 3,415 10-01-2012, 00:21
Last Post: CherieLuamboYampanyaStar
  Week Forty Six............Waterfall Walls .............Swim The Mind. gryphon 8 6,292 09-01-2012, 22:20
Last Post: Jerome
  Deciphering The Beatles .......Sixteen............Good Morning Good Morning gryphon 2 3,279 05-09-2011, 08:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Week Thirty Eight...............Mirror Image Land. 7 ..............Matt 22 gryphon 20 9,195 22-07-2011, 06:57
Last Post: Matt 22
  Week Forty Eight............Cake..............Showroom Of Compassion gryphon 7 5,295 01-05-2011, 21:35
Last Post: CMB1888
  Week Thirty Nine...............Huey Lewis and the News ..............Soulsville gryphon 4 2,952 15-03-2011, 07:06
Last Post: fresk
  Week Forty Seven............Crystal Bowersox...............Farmer's Daughter gryphon 8 5,903 24-02-2011, 03:35
Last Post: casey mahoney
  Week Fifty One............Yani..............Touch Of Truth gryphon 2 3,524 13-02-2011, 14:06
Last Post: Music Head
  Week Forty Nine..................Greg Allman........Low Country Blues gryphon 3 4,094 01-02-2011, 22:17
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: