Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio
#5
I read when he was first diagnosed with cancer so I was very sad when someone contacted me to tell me he had passed. Im a massive fan of his work with Rainbow & more so with Black Sabbath, particularly the Dehumanizer album. He is perhaps one of the most unique and powerful rock vocalists of all time.

Here are a few highlights to honour one of the truly best singers of all time.

[video=youtube;wxxOPvLg7o0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxxOPvLg7o0[/video]

[video=youtube;rLXf1zpJt28]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLXf1zpJt28[/video]

RIP, Dio. Sorely missed.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio - by Music Head - 17-05-2010, 09:57

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  James Arthur is back from the edge to deliver a beautifully honest album Kinga 1 2,073 24-05-2020, 06:46
Last Post: Jerome
  NEW ALBUM: Jim James, Teddy Abrams, The Louisville Orchestra - The Order of Nature Ruby 3 1,583 26-10-2019, 04:31
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Ronnie Baker Brooks does not want you to forget his father... jazzboCR 0 1,109 10-04-2015, 05:27
Last Post: jazzboCR
  early James Taylor interview 1970 Mrrusty1 3 1,606 03-06-2013, 14:48
Last Post: SteveO
  James Taylor and the flying machine 1967 Mrrusty1 3 1,756 03-03-2013, 15:48
Last Post: SteveO
  James Durbin - Memories Of A Beautiful Disaster Music Head 1 1,235 25-11-2011, 13:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Ronnie Wood News Music Head 2 1,558 03-02-2010, 15:39
Last Post: Fretup
  Ronnie James Dio News 0 478 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:

Forum Jump: