Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Movie Review
#3
If by "night in" you mean movies out on DVD I've recently seen and recomend:

Bullitt [1968] - Staring Steve McQueen, its a crime thriller with one of the best car chases ever caught on film - a Mustang and a Charger (I think) on the streets of San Franciso.

Fido [2006] - A comedy set in the future where tame zombies serve as domestic servants. Features Billy Connolly as the zombie "Fido" in question.

Tears of the Black Tiger [2002] - a Thai western/romance/crime thriller.

If you want to see something in the theater,

I second No Country For Old Men. It's the best movie released this year, hands down. A masterpeice from the Coen brothers.

I've also enjoyed Before the Devil Knows You're Dead, I'm Not There, I Am Legend, Juno and Sweeny Todd.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Movie Review - by samantha - 03-01-2008, 00:45
Movie Review - by chris_1981 - 08-01-2008, 00:26
Movie Review - by JonG - 08-01-2008, 03:03
Movie Review - by TheKnowingDirge - 08-01-2008, 18:43
Movie Review - by Palmer - 08-01-2008, 21:37
Movie Review - by TheKnowingDirge - 09-01-2008, 06:27
Movie Review - by Palmer - 09-01-2008, 19:44
Movie Review - by JonG - 10-01-2008, 04:44
Movie Review - by ambernector - 10-01-2008, 08:33
Movie Review - by Palmer - 10-01-2008, 15:30
Movie Review - by TheKnowingDirge - 11-01-2008, 01:07
Movie Review - by ambernector - 11-01-2008, 22:16
Movie Review - by crushdtinbox - 12-01-2008, 03:35
Movie Review - by djdave - 26-01-2008, 12:10
Movie Review - by muchojackdaniels - 07-03-2008, 20:19
Movie Review - by manicminer - 09-03-2008, 22:09

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  25th 007 movie on the way: CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,329 17-01-2020, 14:27
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Neil Young's "new" movie is ready jazzboCR 6 3,061 18-04-2015, 08:28
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Best movie of 2010 fresk 10 3,490 27-06-2012, 06:06
Last Post: hatchetman
  Favorite Movie Soundtrack... wannahearit 7 3,633 17-06-2012, 11:36
Last Post: hatchetman
  Murder movie soundtrack! OKCATHY1 5 2,410 26-01-2012, 12:09
Last Post: danielkr94
  Let It Be ...............The Movie That Never Appeared on DVD! gryphon 1 1,240 02-05-2011, 20:01
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: