The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Greeting from Hong Kong !
#1
Hi , I've just joined , im eurasian and have been living in Hong Kong ....

Im a super huge music fan of all kinds :eek: , from rock to jazz , techno to pop ,

espeacially luv trance music ..... i listen to them when i run Cool

I registered on purpose to seek some helps from you guys ....

hope I can find what I've been looking for ...and meanwhile share my guilty pleasures with you all :biggrin1:
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Greeting from Hong Kong ! - by oliveraime625 - 04-06-2010, 12:06

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greeting Dakota Census 12 4,529 18-08-2012, 15:52
Last Post: SteveO
  Greeting Music Discussion!! jroknbok 11 3,070 13-02-2012, 13:56
Last Post: CherieLuamboYampanyaStar
  Greeting from Russia! AlexN 10 3,890 18-12-2010, 02:17
Last Post: CMB1888
  Greeting From Warduria warduria 10 3,293 23-11-2009, 23:00
Last Post: Kazz
  Greeting to All brock22 2 1,758 17-06-2009, 20:29
Last Post: Alx

Forum Jump: