Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Week Twenty.............Hank Williams III ..............Rebel Within
#4
Part 2 downloaded real fast once I got by the 25 minute wait.
But when I went to open it, it also said file was corrupted.

Just saw gryph only listed 10 tracks, so maybe that's all there was supposed to be. But when I downloaded Part 1, it listed 11 tracks, even though I could only play 10.



Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Induct Leona Williams into the Country Music Hall of Fame Penny Brown 0 2,032 21-05-2014, 22:28
Last Post: Penny Brown
  Week Forty*************Elvis Costello***************National Ransom gryphon 4 3,417 10-01-2012, 00:21
Last Post: CherieLuamboYampanyaStar
  Week Forty Six............Waterfall Walls .............Swim The Mind. gryphon 8 6,298 09-01-2012, 22:20
Last Post: Jerome
  Deciphering The Beatles......Twenty................Free As A Bird gryphon 8 5,943 06-12-2011, 12:27
Last Post: denishverma
  Week Thirty Eight...............Mirror Image Land. 7 ..............Matt 22 gryphon 20 9,197 22-07-2011, 06:57
Last Post: Matt 22
  Week Forty Eight............Cake..............Showroom Of Compassion gryphon 7 5,299 01-05-2011, 21:35
Last Post: CMB1888
  Week Thirty Nine...............Huey Lewis and the News ..............Soulsville gryphon 4 2,954 15-03-2011, 07:06
Last Post: fresk
  Week Forty Seven............Crystal Bowersox...............Farmer's Daughter gryphon 8 5,908 24-02-2011, 03:35
Last Post: casey mahoney
  Week Fifty One............Yani..............Touch Of Truth gryphon 2 3,525 13-02-2011, 14:06
Last Post: Music Head
  Week Forty Nine..................Greg Allman........Low Country Blues gryphon 3 4,096 01-02-2011, 22:17
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: