The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mildred Bailey
#1
I used to have a battered cassette of this singer which I listened to for a few years until it got lost in one of my house moves.

I would really like to re-new the acquaintance - so I'd be grateful for any recommendations of her material, if anyone is familiar with it

Recommendations of other artists in a similiar vein would also be interesting.

Thanks in advance!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Mildred Bailey - by CMB1888 - 29-07-2008, 18:36

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Bailey Zimmerman - Where It Ends Music Head 1 1,011 01-09-2022, 11:41
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: