15-06-2010, 10:58
from my library (cd)
![[Image: 200px-Blink182album.jpg]](http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/72/Blink182album.jpg/200px-Blink182album.jpg)
This was the last one. Well, before the reforming. Are they making another album? Not sure. This is the one where they grew up a little imo. A downer for many I guess. I like all of their 6 albums and I'm not sure where this would rank. Near the top I expect. Always is probably my favorite song on all the albums. Love I Miss You to, but I just wish someone would have told DeLonge, the h in head is not silent. And I love the line about spiders killing things and eating their insides. Singles of Always, Down, I Miss You and Feeling This. None of the singles charted that well, but the album made it to #3 on the U.S. charts. And it was a pleasure to hear Robert Smith on All Of This.
I LIKE THIS ALBUM
Worst Track - The Fallen Interlude
Best Track - Always
I've been here before a few times
And I'm quite aware we're dying
And your hands they shake with goodbyes
And I'll take you back if you'd have me
So here I am I'm trying
So here I am are you ready
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
And I'll miss your laugh your smile
I'll admit I'm wrong if you'd tell me
I'm so sick of fights I hate them
Lets start this again for real
So here I am I'm trying
So here I am are you ready
So here I am I'm trying
So here I am are you ready
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
I've been here before a few times
And I'm quite aware we're dying
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
Always
Always
1) Feeling This - ** - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kMZ23T9VHE
2) Obvious - * - live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axzpa9cRsFI
3) I Miss You - *** - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1tAYmMjLdY
4) Violence - * - live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avPe9_3Shqw
5) Stockholme Syndrom - ** - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmfU1hNWabI
6) Down - ** - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrTZT49u0kM
7) The Fallen Interlude - * - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glBDrSigNJo
8) Go - ** - live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3-2ZlkMVkM
9) Asthenia - ** - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDtOuy7Zz_k
10) Always - *** - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvtJVku_mJw
11) Easy Target - ** - live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUnTsmX_jSQ
12) All Of This - *** - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBd14j1pj24
13) Here's Your Letter - ** - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yx-8ysBqog
14) I'm Lost Without You - *** - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QptgHvF7Ck0
3's - 4
2's - 7
1's - 3
Rating - 2.1
This was the last one. Well, before the reforming. Are they making another album? Not sure. This is the one where they grew up a little imo. A downer for many I guess. I like all of their 6 albums and I'm not sure where this would rank. Near the top I expect. Always is probably my favorite song on all the albums. Love I Miss You to, but I just wish someone would have told DeLonge, the h in head is not silent. And I love the line about spiders killing things and eating their insides. Singles of Always, Down, I Miss You and Feeling This. None of the singles charted that well, but the album made it to #3 on the U.S. charts. And it was a pleasure to hear Robert Smith on All Of This.
I LIKE THIS ALBUM
Worst Track - The Fallen Interlude
Best Track - Always
I've been here before a few times
And I'm quite aware we're dying
And your hands they shake with goodbyes
And I'll take you back if you'd have me
So here I am I'm trying
So here I am are you ready
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
And I'll miss your laugh your smile
I'll admit I'm wrong if you'd tell me
I'm so sick of fights I hate them
Lets start this again for real
So here I am I'm trying
So here I am are you ready
So here I am I'm trying
So here I am are you ready
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
I've been here before a few times
And I'm quite aware we're dying
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
Come on let me hold you touch you feel you
Always
Kiss you taste you all night
Always
Always
Always
1) Feeling This - ** - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kMZ23T9VHE
2) Obvious - * - live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axzpa9cRsFI
3) I Miss You - *** - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1tAYmMjLdY
4) Violence - * - live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avPe9_3Shqw
5) Stockholme Syndrom - ** - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmfU1hNWabI
6) Down - ** - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrTZT49u0kM
7) The Fallen Interlude - * - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glBDrSigNJo
8) Go - ** - live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3-2ZlkMVkM
9) Asthenia - ** - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDtOuy7Zz_k
10) Always - *** - video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvtJVku_mJw
11) Easy Target - ** - live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUnTsmX_jSQ
12) All Of This - *** - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBd14j1pj24
13) Here's Your Letter - ** - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yx-8ysBqog
14) I'm Lost Without You - *** - audio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QptgHvF7Ck0
3's - 4
2's - 7
1's - 3
Rating - 2.1

