22-06-2010, 15:29
I agree that Reign in Blood, South of Heaven and Seasons in the Abyss are all total classics.
Reign in Blood is the most influential and is a very good album. A lot of the tracks on South of Heaven are also personal favourites of mine.
But I picked Seasons in the Abyss because it is kind of a combination of the full-on thrash of Reign in Blood and the slower, gloomier feel of South of Heaven - and it also has a lot of classic tracks on it.
Reign in Blood is the most influential and is a very good album. A lot of the tracks on South of Heaven are also personal favourites of mine.
But I picked Seasons in the Abyss because it is kind of a combination of the full-on thrash of Reign in Blood and the slower, gloomier feel of South of Heaven - and it also has a lot of classic tracks on it.

