23-06-2010, 15:35
Hi there
If anyone feels like taking the time, please have a listen to the tracks at http://www.auralscapes.com.
Would appreciate any candid feedabck - good or bad. Would also be curious as to what genre you think this slots into. I have absolutlely no idea but it would be fun to hear what forum members think it most closely resembles. And if you think it's really lousy please say so - I will not be offended. By the way the website is a bit higgledy piggledy and really in permanent 'construction' phase.
Thx
Jerome
If anyone feels like taking the time, please have a listen to the tracks at http://www.auralscapes.com.
Would appreciate any candid feedabck - good or bad. Would also be curious as to what genre you think this slots into. I have absolutlely no idea but it would be fun to hear what forum members think it most closely resembles. And if you think it's really lousy please say so - I will not be offended. By the way the website is a bit higgledy piggledy and really in permanent 'construction' phase.
Thx
Jerome

