Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Make Money being a musician
#2
Food for thought! If I ever actually manage to finish any of my projects (the day job keeps me pretty busy), I might take you up on this! I only hope I get some ROI which has been considerable to date. For every one part a musician has contributed there are at least four or five that have been discarded. It all adds up pretty quickly. One ridiculously expensive hobby!!! Still - a man's gotta do what a man's gotta .......Oh all right - whatever the woman tells him to!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Make Money being a musician - by pennywill - 14-07-2010, 10:14

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Musician's Beware Jaynew85 0 1,574 18-09-2016, 20:05
Last Post: Jaynew85
  New app to make music videos Bjorn Roche 0 1,840 17-08-2015, 19:00
Last Post: Bjorn Roche

Forum Jump: