19-07-2010, 19:15
well from the username you can figure I'm a Radiohead Fan, well you'd be right cause their my favorite band of all time, love em to death
I'm sort of a equal opportunity music lover i like all styles with the exception of mainstream rap (because of the ridiculous idea of being "gangsta"), But I'd say modern Folk and Folk-Rock is my favorite style right now
currently I'm diggin some
Iron & Wine
Crystal Castles
John Butler Trio
Billy Joel
Immortal Technique
The Agonist
and as always RADIOHEAD, to name a few
on a personal note I'm Blaine, I'm 17 and live in Kentucky I hope to get to know some like-minded music lovers and find some new music
now i need to go find my guitar cause I'm srsly needin to work on my Red Hot Chili Peppers cover (slow cheetah)
I'm sort of a equal opportunity music lover i like all styles with the exception of mainstream rap (because of the ridiculous idea of being "gangsta"), But I'd say modern Folk and Folk-Rock is my favorite style right now
currently I'm diggin some
Iron & Wine
Crystal Castles
John Butler Trio
Billy Joel
Immortal Technique
The Agonist
and as always RADIOHEAD, to name a few
on a personal note I'm Blaine, I'm 17 and live in Kentucky I hope to get to know some like-minded music lovers and find some new music
now i need to go find my guitar cause I'm srsly needin to work on my Red Hot Chili Peppers cover (slow cheetah)
