The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I missed my introduction...
#1
Hello music community,

I joined music-discussion.com for the weekly album review. I want to hear some new music, and I want to hear what everyone thinks about it. My friends are really into music and music reviews so I'm hoping to be as cool as them.

Bands/Artists I love include Manchester Orchestra, Brand New, Coheed and Cambria, Lady Gaga, Drake, Jay-Z, Wu-tang Clan, mewithoutyou, Motion City Soundtrack, Blink-182... the list goes on.

I would love to talk music, if you have any suggestions send them my way.

one love
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I missed my introduction... - by Jonathan - 22-07-2010, 15:07

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Horizons 2 1,145 23-06-2021, 23:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Introduction valeriejones40 4 2,234 23-11-2018, 19:17
Last Post: Jerome
  Rap lover introduction hshenep 2 2,522 18-07-2018, 19:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Introduction: Constance Constance 4 3,090 27-06-2018, 18:58
Last Post: Constance
  Introduction Irakliart 0 1,321 24-05-2016, 20:18
Last Post: Irakliart
  Introduction Sweet Honey Hospitality 1 1,445 11-05-2016, 21:35
Last Post: Jerome
  Introduction: Grace Grace3k 1 2,004 25-12-2015, 16:54
Last Post: SteveO
  DeeVyne Introduction: Hello deevynepm 0 1,487 24-12-2015, 03:59
Last Post: deevynepm
  Introduction! Druffin3 0 1,181 17-07-2015, 15:08
Last Post: Druffin3
  Introduction Mickey6172004 0 1,171 10-07-2015, 08:55
Last Post: Mickey6172004

Forum Jump: