Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Week Twenty Seven......Avett Brothers..............I and Love and You
#4
Definitely one of my favorite albums of the year. Or did it come out last year? I forget. Led me to look into their earlier releases, from which I haven't stumbled upon a bad one yet out of the 4 others I've heard. Love these guys.



Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Heat Is On- The Isley Brothers oldies65 0 1,729 02-03-2016, 19:25
Last Post: oldies65
  Who Wrote The Book of Love- The Monotones oldies65 0 1,642 07-02-2016, 16:31
Last Post: oldies65
  Week Forty*************Elvis Costello***************National Ransom gryphon 4 3,413 10-01-2012, 00:21
Last Post: CherieLuamboYampanyaStar
  Week Forty Six............Waterfall Walls .............Swim The Mind. gryphon 8 6,291 09-01-2012, 22:20
Last Post: Jerome
  Deciphering The Beatles......Twenty................Free As A Bird gryphon 8 5,933 06-12-2011, 12:27
Last Post: denishverma
  Deciphering The Beatles..................Eighteen......You’ve Got To Hide Your Love A gryphon 1 4,264 20-09-2011, 16:31
Last Post: SteveO
  Week Thirty Eight...............Mirror Image Land. 7 ..............Matt 22 gryphon 20 9,186 22-07-2011, 06:57
Last Post: Matt 22
  Week Forty Eight............Cake..............Showroom Of Compassion gryphon 7 5,290 01-05-2011, 21:35
Last Post: CMB1888
  Week Thirty Nine...............Huey Lewis and the News ..............Soulsville gryphon 4 2,951 15-03-2011, 07:06
Last Post: fresk
  Week Forty Seven............Crystal Bowersox...............Farmer's Daughter gryphon 8 5,898 24-02-2011, 03:35
Last Post: casey mahoney

Forum Jump: