31-08-2010, 18:44
And in reply to the question:
1. Back in the USSR
2. Dear Prudence
3. Glass Onion
4. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
5. Happiness is a Warm Gun
6. I'm so tired
7. Blackbird
8. Birthday
9. Yer Blues
10. Mother Nature's Son
11. Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey
12. Sexy Sadie
13. Helter Skelter
14. Long, Long, Long
15. Revolution 1
16. Cry Baby Cry
I admit that possibly that's still more than a single album. But that's the album without the filler I think.
1. Back in the USSR
2. Dear Prudence
3. Glass Onion
4. While My Guitar Gently Weeps
5. Happiness is a Warm Gun
6. I'm so tired
7. Blackbird
8. Birthday
9. Yer Blues
10. Mother Nature's Son
11. Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey
12. Sexy Sadie
13. Helter Skelter
14. Long, Long, Long
15. Revolution 1
16. Cry Baby Cry
I admit that possibly that's still more than a single album. But that's the album without the filler I think.

