The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello and that.
#1
I can't imagine too many of you guys are on here at this hour, but I thought since it was recommended I would introduce myself.

I'm Rhys, 18 and from South Wales. I've played guitar for a good number of years now, although I don't think I'll ever be some kind of Hendrix or anything. My music taste has remained pretty steady for a number of years, though I've picked up a few new influences on the way.

I'm not sure how this is meant to be done, but I'll give a small list of my favourite artists and bands just so you know whereabouts I fit on the musical spectrum.

Radiohead
Bloc Party
The White Stripes
Joanna Newsom
The Smiths
David Bowie
Cat Power
Muse
R.E.M.

Ok, so I look forward to talking to you guys.
immerse your soul in love.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hello and that. - by crushdtinbox - 11-01-2008, 01:49
Hello and that. - by ambernector - 11-01-2008, 22:13
Hello and that. - by crushdtinbox - 12-01-2008, 03:31
Hello and that. - by dogbreath - 13-01-2008, 20:06

Forum Jump: