07-08-2008, 22:58
Well since I dont write songs I will have to post faves from others, so here goes:
Matchbox 20 – “3AM”
"She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway"
Sixx:A.M. - "Life Is Beautiful"
"There’s nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home"
Collective Soul - “The World I know”
“All the words that I've been reading
Have now started the act of bleeding
Into one.”
Rob Thomas - “I Am An Illusion”
“I am the damage
I am the relief
Sometimes I'm people
I never hoped that I would be”
Aerosmith - “Fever”
“The buzz that you be gettin’ from the crack don’t last
I’d rather be OD’ing on the crack of her ass”
Aaahhhh .. classic Aerosmith lyrics!!! LMAO!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Matchbox 20 – “3AM”
"She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway"
Sixx:A.M. - "Life Is Beautiful"
"There’s nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home"
Collective Soul - “The World I know”
“All the words that I've been reading
Have now started the act of bleeding
Into one.”
Rob Thomas - “I Am An Illusion”
“I am the damage
I am the relief
Sometimes I'm people
I never hoped that I would be”
Aerosmith - “Fever”
“The buzz that you be gettin’ from the crack don’t last
I’d rather be OD’ing on the crack of her ass”
Aaahhhh .. classic Aerosmith lyrics!!! LMAO!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'
http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'
http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan

