The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dance Hit of 90's
#1
Looking for some time for a song, it keeps playing in my mind continuously. I would like to purchase it but don't know the song title and group name. I'd be very grateful if someone could help me.
The song in question is a dance hit of the 90's, I think it's like Rap or HipHop (I hope I am not mistaken). Unless memory deceives me, starts with the Tarzan's yell, and you can hear even lots of many animals sounds, especially monkeys.
I repeat, it's a dance song of the 90s. I searched all over the internet and I didn't found it. I found something similar ( MissGroovy-Jungle sickness), but is not the one I'm looking.
Attention, not on the Tarzan soundtracks and is not "Toy-Box - Tarzan & Jane" (90's), or "Baltimore - Tarzan Boy (1985)" or "TarzanBoy - Tarzan."
That being said, I'm waiting to see if someone has this song or if someone remember it.
Thank you.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Dance Hit of 90's - by cirip2006 - 27-09-2010, 13:05

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please help ID this dance track... Clueless 0 1,166 09-11-2015, 06:10
Last Post: Clueless
  [POP / DANCE] I've got this record but I can't find the song bkhtrv 0 1,082 13-01-2015, 20:04
Last Post: bkhtrv
  Need help finding this dance song chortle 0 889 28-12-2014, 23:37
Last Post: chortle
  A 80's/90's Pop-Dance-House song nicolas2013alcubo 1 1,321 14-12-2013, 05:05
Last Post: Totally Wired
  "Bushman No one else" rhythm BUT WOMEN VOICE DANCE !!!HELP another 0 1,069 10-04-2013, 13:01
Last Post: another
  "(This) (It) Will Be the Last Dance" - Title, anyone? MidiLife Crisis 4 2,282 23-12-2012, 11:27
Last Post: Music Head
  Help plz!! Dance song from a movie bjls2008 5 2,521 20-12-2010, 08:43
Last Post: fresk

Forum Jump: