14-01-2008, 03:43
So we all know what 'prog' music is. We all know what progressive rock is.
My attention is focusing on something else. In history, I am doing a project on new age Progressivism, focusing mainly on music of the new frontier. What will the future of music will look like? What is "progressive" music now (and i don't just mean prog rock or techno, i mean anything that you believe will be the new wave, or is the new wave).
What do you think it is?
Everyone's opinion on this is different, and I want to hear everyone's take.:
:
My attention is focusing on something else. In history, I am doing a project on new age Progressivism, focusing mainly on music of the new frontier. What will the future of music will look like? What is "progressive" music now (and i don't just mean prog rock or techno, i mean anything that you believe will be the new wave, or is the new wave).
What do you think it is?
Everyone's opinion on this is different, and I want to hear everyone's take.:
:
4'33" of coordinated noise.:o_O:

