The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Opeth
#1
A friend gave me their 'Still Life' CD and I really liked it. Thought it had a nice 'classical' feel to it and the guitars seemed almost 'bluesy' in places .

Metal isn't my genre at all so I wondered if there was anything similiar out there but with a bit less screaming (I don't mean to insult an obviously good band but what can I say - I love listening to lyrics).

Any thoughts/recommendations would be good.

Thanks
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Opeth - by CMB1888 - 18-08-2008, 21:26

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Votum colaborating with Opeth and Katatonia producers. Votum Band 0 1,013 18-10-2015, 23:10
Last Post: Votum Band
  Opeth Reveal New Album Title And More TheKnowingDirge 0 2,234 05-02-2008, 18:33
Last Post: TheKnowingDirge
  Opeth Members In Bus Crash 0 632 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:

Forum Jump: