Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How much music do you listen to?
#2
I'm prolly not much different. Usually reckon on one or two albums each & every night, and get the severe grumps if anything disturbs my schedule.

I also frequent a hi-fi forum, and some of the members there must listen to 4 - 5 hours per day.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How much music do you listen to? - by CMB1888 - 19-08-2008, 19:35

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,658 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,272 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,396 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,956 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,814 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,793 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,412 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,664 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,206 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,693 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: