Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Name this tune and singer please.
#12
I've not heard the actual song but judging by the little snippet of lyric ("I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue, I'd go crawling down the avenue, no there's nothing I wouldn't do") - I think it's just using 'black and blue' as a metaphor for how they'd do anything for this person.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Name this tune and singer please. - by Emillu - 21-11-2010, 21:53

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  Identify that tune. skett 0 1,093 10-12-2016, 09:50
Last Post: skett
  Who sings this tune? FrostBite 1 1,495 09-11-2015, 06:12
Last Post: Clueless
  WHAT IS THIS TUNE...Have been Looking for a while zebraandthebandit 0 1,263 22-09-2015, 00:19
Last Post: zebraandthebandit
  This is possibly a Tom & Jerry tune...? 12tn2 2 1,484 03-09-2015, 10:39
Last Post: 12tn2
  Searching name of song with happy tune HELP mrseaturtle 2 2,419 29-12-2014, 13:21
Last Post: mrseaturtle
  Babysitter's tune UncleNorman 0 967 09-08-2014, 02:14
Last Post: UncleNorman
  Can anyone identify the tune? Observer.eine 0 866 31-07-2014, 22:20
Last Post: Observer.eine
  What is the name of this epic tune! From this commercial CJF332 0 876 06-05-2014, 22:54
Last Post: CJF332
  Where can i get this tune Amanda played that attracted Kyle maestro 0 1,187 16-08-2013, 13:32
Last Post: maestro

Forum Jump: