The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An open Message To Techman
#1
Dear Anthony

Please do not sell out our beloved forum

See the discussion I have had with the guy who wants to buy it .

It exposes his motives well and his attitude

I respect that this is your decision

But I eel his motives go against everything that we have all worked for and believe in

I have been proud to serve MD and hope that we can go on, but if this guy buys it I will certainly not work with him

Your obedient servant

Gryphon Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )


Messages In This Thread
An open Message To Techman - by gryphon - 26-11-2010, 00:26

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shark Attack season is open.... CRAZY-HORSE 20 8,009 25-03-2019, 04:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Message From Chris Simpson of Magna Carta gryphon 12 5,996 04-11-2011, 10:34
Last Post: ceata
  Happy Birthday Techman CRAZY-HORSE 5 2,111 04-09-2011, 14:20
Last Post: techman

Forum Jump: